Audit & Advisory Staff (10 positions)
- Technically contribute to relevant assurance engagements and internal projects;
- Assist in performing audit procedures;
- Assist in statutory audits as well as audits in accordance with IFRS;
- Assist more senior staff in the preparation of audit deliverables;
- Participating in performing financial due diligences;
- Preforming other advisory projects;
- Support business and market development
- Participate in projects of major importance to the client organization
- Support project management activities
- Collect and analyze data in a structured way
- Understand, review and evaluate clients’ business models and related KPIs, back office and operation processes incl. finance and controlling, customer related processes and models, organizational structures and projects / programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written)-additional language will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Familiar with financial management and corporate financials;
- Familiar with IFRS and ISA;
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility;
- Effective time management and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all professional levels.
Crowe Horwath Jamaica
47-49 Trinidad Terrace
Crowe Horwath Jamaica (www.crowehorwath.com.jm) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting, and advisory firms in Jamaica . Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe Horwath Jamaica serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.